Director - Business Improvement & Finance
I spent 34 years at Barclays Bank, most of them working with clients ranging from one-person businesses to major PLCs, across all sectors of commerce and industry.
Experience and expertise:
- Team & Operations Management
- Lending and Financial Services Provision
- 2 years specialising in Internal Audit
- Business Analysis – understanding the what, why, when and how of businesses success or failure
- 2 years as Group Treasurer, then Group HR and Operations Director of an international IT Services supplier
- 8 years as a Director of Kingston Chamber of Commerce,supporting local businesses
“Plan and implement your business strategy correctly, and lenders will be more than happy to provide funds to support you. Knowing what the banks and other funding providers look for, I can help you to meet their lending criteria, and put your business on a sounder footing in the process. So, please give me a call on 07894 128876, and let’s explore the possibilities together. ”
Jeremy from SatNav4Business worked with the management team at WRE to build a credible plan which became our route map to success. He is knowledgeable and very able to ask those questions that need asking and prompts business owners to think deeply about their business. He is the ideal critical friend, ensuring that your thinking is both complete and straight. I have no hesitation in recommending Jeremy and SatNav4Business to all business owners whether it is a new venture or an existing business which needs a health check or new direction.