Going abroad is an exciting prospect, with new experiences to look forward to every day. If you’re driving in a foreign country for the first time, your excitement could be tinged with some anxiety about coping with unfamiliar road signs and regulations. If you have a Satnav equipped with the right maps, it can take a lot of the pressure off!
If you’re starting your first business, you’ll probably be excited and apprehensive too, as you set off into unfamiliar territory. It’s a sad statistic that 75% of new businesses fail within 18 months, having failed to navigate their way past the early challenges and ‘roadblocks’ they encounter en route. SatNav4Business offers help from a team of people who have successfully negotiated the twists and turns of the business start-up journey, and who are ready to share with you the insights and solutions they discovered in the process.
How can SatNav4Business help you?
- To understand the differences between being employed and either working for yourself or running your own business.
- Calculate the level of business you may need to be able to make ends meet
- Look at the different options available to you and help you decide on and plan your route and destinations along the way
- Supporting you on your journey, providing as much or as little help as you want at pre-agreed fixed prices- so no nasty surprises.
- SatNav’s “KickStart for Start-Ups” Package – The journey begins! An all-inclusive five-and-a-half- day programme designed to take you to launch and provide support for the first three months of trading.